A happy little list of TOXIC chemicals coming to the ground near you…
Quoting just a few from the Register Herald Article:
Hazardous chemical class 3. Highly flammable. Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed. Irritating to eyes and skin.
Poison. Chronic poisoning occurs in those who are repeatedly exposed to boric acid. Once used to disinfect and treat wounds, patients who received such treatment repeatedly got sick, and some died.
Causes severe irritation of upper respiratory tract with coughing, burns, breathing difficulty and possible coma. May cause kidney injury
Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate.
Affects the gastrointestinal tract, skin, vascular system and brain
Ingestion may be fatal. Liquid can cause severe damage to skin and eyes. Threshold Limit Value — 5 ppm. Lethal to fish from 25 mg/l or more. Toxic for aquatic organisms due to pH shift.
Exposure to higher levels can cause breathing difficulties, narrowing of the bronchioles, blue colour of the skin, accumulation of fluid in the lungs and death
Tetramethyl ammonium chloride.
May be fatal if swallowed. Causes dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, severe hypotension, shock. A known ganglionic blocking agent, causing vasodilation, and curare-like actions, peripheral nerve damage, cardiac paralysis, dyspnea, effects, hypotension.